Feedback

Take a moment to share your EventWitness experience.

We appreciate your patronage and want to hear from you!

24 responses to “Feedback”

1. Lashonda moore says:

My husband is a huge bobcats fan so when I got the tickets to the cats pacers game he was soooo excited. the seats were nice for what we paid and we look forward to upgrading to club seats in the future. I really like getting my tickets from Shawn at Event Witness because he is friendly, honest, has great prices, and most importantly, he emailed previous customers and let them know when he had tickets for up-coming games.

2. Larry and Misty Tollison says:

I was trying to find tickets to Justin Bieber concert at a reasonable price so that I could take my daughter to see him for her birthday.I looked on Craiglist and seen Shawn at Event Witness post that he had tickets so I talked with him through text messages.He was very quick to respond to each text message i sent him.He did everything step by step for me since this was my first time going to a concert and it very easy to buy tickets from him.As soon as I sent my payment it wasn’t even two minutes and I had my tickets in my email.Very Fast! Shawn is a great person to get your tickets with.I cant wait to take my daughter in a couple weeks to see Justin Bieber I know it is going to make her day.Thanks again!!If I need tickets in the future I know who to call,Shawn at Event Witness!!

3. Michael says:

Shawn,
    Let me start off by saying that I have used other services in the past to get the hard to find tickets or just to sit where I want to sit and none of them compare to Event Witness.

Thank you so much for the awesome deal on the tickets for the Bobcats/Nuggets game last night! We were in 114 A4 center court and these are some of the best seats that you can get with easy access to the backcourt where you can drink and eat for free. Just wonderful!

The prices are fantastic here at Event Witness and Shawn’s customer service is some of the best that I have ever seen when it comes to getting the best tickets.

Customer for life!

4. Chris Atkinson says:

I had read some statuses on your Facebook page and i was intrigued about the possibility of getting some of these elite seats. Got tickets for the Bobcats v. Pistons game on 12/27. Like the guy says in another review…CUSTOMER FOR LIFE my friend!! If you need tickets Event Witness is the way to go!!!

Your the man Shawn!!!!

5. Cynthia Hegler says:

My mom and I used Shawn’s services for the Carrie Underwood Concert in October. We had the most amazing seats. The best thing about this service is that we told Shawn exactly what we wanted out of our experience and he delivered the best seats for us (the terrace tables) at an amazing price. My mother and I enjoyed the premium services we recieved, the comfortable seating, and great views. The pricing was amazing. Because of our experience, both my mom and I have referred all of our friends and family to Shawn, everyone has been impressed with the tickets they got for the price they paid!

6. Michael says:

I wanted to come back and follow up with my previous comment about Event Witness. Not only have I continued to do business with Shawn, but multiple friends and co-workers have used Event Witness and are 100% Thrilled with the customer service and ability to get them where ever they want to sit. Shawn is the real deal and you never have to worry about your tickets with him. No other service even compares to what Event Witness can accomplish and you are wasting your money if you go elsewhere and risking your money because you never know what you are going to get…

Trust me, Event Witness it the ONLY place to go to get your tickets for ANY event!
    [img]http://www.eventwitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/BobcatsHeat.jpg[/img]

7. Brian F says:

Tickets delivered as promised. Thank you. Smooth experience. Would reccomenend and would use again, for sure.

8. Mykela Hallums says:

The tickets were prompt as promised. There was no problem with the money transactions and the service given was great. It was a pleasure doing business and it won’t be the last.

9. Darren says:

Tickets were great seats, fast and delivered with a smooth transition. Thank you. Professional experience. Would reccomenend to others and would use again, for sure.

10. Tony Eaves says:

Thanks for the excellent customer service that you exhibited when I bought tickets for the Bobcats/ Heat game. I will contact you soon hoping to for more excellent deals!!!

11. Ryan says:

Got some amazing seats for the Bobcats Heat game! Great customer service, and best of all the VIP pass with free food and beer and a full bar! Dont know where else i oculd have gotten these seats. Thanks Shawn!!

check out this video that I took from our seats and posted on youtube!! I also included a icture

[img]http://www.eventwitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/lebron.jpg[/img]

12. C.T. says:

The Best seats i ever had with the least hastle on very short notice at a fair price. Many thank for the personal service!!! You are the go to person in Charlotte for the hard to get tickets and the best seats……. Thank You!!!

13. Tim Perkins says:

Thanks Shawn for the tickets – we got 4 great seats for the Bobcats / Warriors game in December and were very satisfied. It was a last minute purchase and you got the tickets to Will Call for us. Thanks!

14. Debbie says:

Must admit to being a little dubious at first; however, Shawn answers questions at nano speed and delivers on the seating. Thank you, Shawn, for wonderful seating at the Circus …… future needs will go through eventwitness as well.

15. Brian S says:

I called him and told him where I wanted seats. He had what I wanted. Fair price and great seats. Emailed tickets. 5 minutes total. No bull or wasted time

16. arvindh balakrishnan says:

What a great deal and what great service. Shawn got me the best possible service and deal and I am a very happy customer.

17. Roxanne Daugherty says:

The Usher concert was great and our seats were better than I expected! Your service was immediate and I appreciate the time you spent to answer all our “first time” questions! We’ll see you for the Journey concert!

18. Kasey says:

Chesney concert was fantastic!!! Totally awesome seats and unbelievable prices! No hassle transaction!! Thanks you sooooo much! I will recommend you to all my friends and definitely do business with you again!!!

19. John M says:

The O.A.R. concert in Charlotte was awesome. The seats were the best I have ever had. I also loved the VIP treatment.

Thanks Event Witness!

20. Serena Martin says:

Shawn, I just want to thank you, the tickets were the best seats, you really came through for me. my 9 year old daughter had the time of her life, I caught Sara Evans earring you would have thought i gave my child a millon dollars, Rascal Flatts was the greatest, section 2 – 5th row what seats thanks again. easy transaction, great price, will return.

21. Lisa massey says:

Will never buy tickets anywhere else again..thanks for the great tickets!!
    [img]http://www.eventwitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/2011-08-27_22-43-54_921-1.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.eventwitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/2011-08-27_22-54-19_129-1-2.jpg[/img]

22. Jon Marrella says:

Shawn provided great service by responding quickly to emails and being honest in regards to the tickets I purchased. At first, I was concerned about buying tix that my have obstructions, however Shawn said there were none, and he was absolutely right. After using Paypal, he emailed me the tickets immediately. I would definetely do business with him again in the future. Thanks again,,,

23. Malinda R says:

We sat 2nd row dead center for Steely Dan in Charlotte. The seats were AWESOME and Event Witness did a great job getting us the seats as well as following up and making sure we enjoyed the concert. We will use them again for sure.

24. Fred W. says:

Shawn has been an incredible resource for my family’s entertainment needs over the past 5 years. Shawn always stays in my budget and delivers a great result and we could not be happier doing business with him. Thank you Event Witness and we look forward to working with you for years to come! We always LOVE our seats!